• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the LUMS SSE test go?

Reaction score
If you had done all four sections, one section would have been randomly dropped. It was written on the back of the question paper. Your best section might have been dropped. So you did the best thing. Better safe than sorry.
I meant I wish had left ad math and attempted chem

Reaction score
The test result would come out with the rest of the admission decision or separately?
No they never reveal test result.
They will just send a letter via courier which well tell you about acceptance/rejection.

Reaction score
Good test marks maybe? :p And if there's a conflict between you and another candidate, they'll consider your Statements and other extra stuff

Reaction score
I did ad math.....It was difficult but fortunately my mind was working gud at that time,I left 3-4 questions in ad math...others I think were correct.....in total I left 25 questions.....80% of questions that I attempt were right.....what are my chances?

Reaction score
I did ad math.....It was difficult but fortunately my mind was working gud at that time,I left 3-4 questions in ad math...others I think were correct.....in total I left 25 questions.....80% of questions that I attempt were right.....what are my chances?
I think you have pretty good chances if 80% of your answers were correct

Reaction score
Good test marks maybe? :p And if there's a conflict between you and another candidate, they'll consider your Statements and other extra stuff
Well an average performance in test does the job because there are rare nerds who are able to perform well in SSE. :D
What were your OL grades, Taimoor?

Reaction score
Anyone who's wondering about the number of students to be enrolled, they'll be around 250-270 out of like 30-50000 people who applied. So keep your fingers crossed. Anything can happen.
I know seniors with 8-10As getting rejected and yet people with 6-7As getting accepted.
It's all about fate and luck.

Reaction score
extracurricular activities, work experience and all matters as well, maybe the kids with more A's didn't have that

Reaction score
Anyone who's wondering about the number of students to be enrolled, they'll be around 250-270 out of like 30-50000 people who applied. So keep your fingers crossed. Anything can happen.
I know seniors with 8-10As getting rejected and yet people with 6-7As getting accepted.
It's all about fate and luck.
50000 is not....maximum 5000 applied