• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the LUMS SSE test go?

Reaction score
50000 is not....maximum 5000 applied
You're wrong. There were like 2-3000 students only in the Lahore's centre.
Being the only university of it's level in a country, it's kinda logical to say that 40000 people would've applied.

Reaction score
it also depends on cities....I heard that they choose 50% people from Lahore and others from other cities because they want to make money from hostels
I don't think it has anything to do with the cities, and if they did want that they would choose lesser kids from Lahore not 50%

Reaction score
competition in Lahore is much.....there are many people with more than 10 As but in other small cities maximum grades are 9As

Reaction score
Well all of us tried our best I think, lets just hope things work out:D Good luck everyone

Reaction score
Waisay tbh I gave this test awain hi, to get the feeling of being in an entry test (y) Bura nai lagay ga itna if I won't get accepted (IA I will be in though :D)

Reaction score
in my hall the invigilators were fiddling with the clocks.They started ten minutes late and gave only ten minutes for the basic math section.When we told them that we were not given time they said " we adjusted the time on the clocks back to 10 o clock from 10 :10 so you were given enough time.
who does that??=(

Reaction score
in my hall the invigilators were fiddling with the clocks.They started ten minutes late and gave only ten minutes for the basic math section.When we told them that we were not given time they said " we adjusted the time on the clocks back to 10 o clock from 10 :10 so you were given enough time.
who does that??=(
And in mine, he took time to match every second of each clock with the other. :p and though we shifted classrooms after half time, time for test was plenty.

Reaction score
And in mine, he took time to match every second of each clock with the other. :p and though we shifted classrooms after half time, time for test was plenty.
So you were in my hall. Hall C :O
Yeah that beard uncle was so hyper all the time :p