• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did y find the chemistry p42

Reaction score
i found the paper to b ok-ok........... i mean it wasnt sooooooo difficult and evn it wasnt soooooooooo easy......it was an average paper.......... :roll:

Reaction score
mine went horribly wrong : :(
although i had prepared for it so well
really frustrated

Reaction score
the worst part is when u learn really well and then u mess it up...the paper was ver very easy but i lost track of time and i had to leave some of the questions even wen i knew the answer

MHR

Reaction score
I found Chem 42 really, really really hard. Almost came out of the hall in tears. What do u think the gt for an A should be? I'm jst praying its really low this time, like a 55 or sumthing---so getting a B this time

MHR

Reaction score
zizu said:
by the way 42 wan soooooooo easy!!!!!nava had an easy paper like that!!!wai wai hhahhahahha.....I thnk threshold will be above 75 for A

Nooooo, it NEVER gets that high. The highest for an A was a 66, as far as the last 10 yrs. are concerned. The lowest (I think) was 54. So the gt for A should be sumwhere in btwn.