• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW DID YA'LL DO IN BUSINESS PAPER 2 AS

Reaction score
not enough time All of us here missed out the last question. i did half. damn sad man.

Reaction score
It was fairly easy, was rushed for time on the last question though so I don't think I did too well in that!

Reaction score
not enough time All of us here missed out the last question. i did half. damn sad man.
I dont think we ALL missed the last question! I mean I finished exactly 2 minutes before the end-time, el7amdulella :) anyway, best of luck

Reaction score
the paper was easy, but lengthy, i wrote for q1 part d 1.5 page and for q2 part d just half page due to time :/ but did complete it. although it went gr8

Reaction score
yeah! especially the new chapter! its not that hard but the only questions we can practice for that chapter are the ones in the specimen paper, it'll be hard to predict the type of questions. anyway thanks to u too