• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW I MET U DAY <3 *_* XD :P

Reaction score
Midnight dream middy :3 u followed me first I guess :3 and then I posted on ur profile :3
Iqralleous iqra baaji haye haye :p
Umm u talked to saly and on her profile u found me and then followed me and then I followed u back :3 and then u dumped me for saly :p u supported her actually and called me a kid :3

Reaction score
Midnight dream middy :3 u followed me first I guess :3 and then I posted on ur profile :3
Iqralleous iqra baaji haye haye :p
Umm u talked to saly and on her profile u found me and then followed me and then I followed u back :3 and then u dumped me for saly :p u supported her actually and called me a kid :3
LOL xD I deserve the support xD :p
jk btw xD

Reaction score
Saly Elkady

Loodynagy s prof page.We talked plus spammed Loody.XD

zahra azam
When you came here you made a thread,I replied to that.Then later we started talking. ^-^

mistique_bee
Quotes thread.You were a fan of my quotes and loved reading. <3

FranticAmaze

Well you...you are a chipmunk thats how we started talking. :p Right?

awesomaholic101
IGCSE ICT remember? Candle dp remember?

Midnight dream
Poetry thread we first talked. :D

Lola_sweet
Where did we first talk? o.o I forgot.
Was it the IGCSE science doubt thread or wall?
Heheheh yeshhhhh
U r nicest person MN
Shared lots of stuff with u too

Guys i met saly on this very day
N i never thought we will together for a long time ..Al7 hope to stay with her for as long as we can ^_^

Reaction score
Saly I met on the friendships or something similar to that thread :3 u called me sweetie lol :p
Zarra I met you when we were talking about cartoons on the cartoons day and u called me Hassan :3 which annoyed me zahra azam
kareem22010 :p curry bud :3 met you in the same day as Zarra *_* and the fight thread :3
Yep the cartoon day
Unfortunately
U never learned my name properly

Reaction score
Heheheh yeshhhhh
U r nicest person MN
Shared lots of stuff with u too

Guys i met saly on this very day
N i never thought we will together for a long time ..Al7 hope to stay with her for as long as we can ^_^
We r straight b4 anyone speaks xD
cuz ik wat some people here will say xDDDD

me too zahra ^_^