• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how many of you study just few hours before the exam!

Reaction score
As A private candidate I procrastinated and here i am wasting my time, anyways exams are over
or for me about to over, so i just want to find out how many of you are those late night oil burners!!
lol ;) ! and it may be highly amusing to some that i am expecting(I KNOW NOT GONNA HAPPEN BUT STILL.........) an A* in all my 10 SUBJECTS :LOL:

Reaction score
I planned from last year that I'll study 2 month beforehand for my CIEs but in reality, I ended up studying on the last day for most exams.
For some reason, I didn't took CIEs as seriously I took them last year for Pak Studies and Islamiyat, I only gave CIE's the level of importance that I give for my mocks.

Unless its the last day, I can't study and I get so much charged with adrenaline on the last day that I finish whole fat books in one day(with loud reading)+ lots of past papers :D

What sorcery is this ?

Reaction score
As A private candidate I procrastinated and here i am wasting my time, anyways exams are over
or for me about to over, so i just want to find out how many of you are those late night oil burners!!
lol ;) ! and it may be highly amusing to some that i am expecting(I KNOW NOT GONNA HAPPEN BUT STILL.........) an A* in all my 10 SUBJECTS :LOL:
I planned from last year that I'll study 2 month beforehand for my CIEs but in reality, I ended up studying on the last day for most exams.
For some reason, I didn't took CIEs as seriously I took them last year for Pak Studies and Islamiyat, I only gave CIE's the level of importance that I give for my mocks.

Unless its the last day, I can't study and I get so much charged with adrenaline on the last day that I finish whole fat books in one day(with loud reading)+ lots of past papers :D

What sorcery is this ?
everyone study few hours before the exam at least several minutes before.

A last Ball Six:D, :love:
A last Minute Goal:ROFLMAO:,
A last min Move:LOL:,
often wins the GAME!...That's why we are still confident that " A last Night study Can win an ExAM":p

Reaction score
i alwayss, when the year starts plan to study from the first dayy. haha but end up studying on the last day.
If i study the whole year, distinction all the way and slap on the faces with my result who discourage or demotivate people! :mad:

I WISH I WAS A NERD! :p
but yeah hoping for a good result Inshallah. :)

Reaction score

What sorcery is this ?
i did the same :( didnt do any past papers though :( :(

Reaction score
i alwayss, when the year starts plan to study from the first dayy. haha but end up studying on the last day.
If i study the whole year, distinction all the way and slap on the faces with my result who discourage or demotivate people! :mad:

I WISH I WAS A NERD! :p
but yeah hoping for a good result Inshallah. :)
same lol but maths and physics went poor :(

Reaction score
Even though I Studied the whole time, but I usually forgot what I have studied and
I always end up studying a night before Exam!!! :(

Reaction score
What? Kidding, right? Y U NO HELP ME to study like you? :(
LOL. Zhamed,... you see , in my case health comes first ;), cant spend the whole night studying while everyone is sleeping in peace out there !! TOTALLY NOT FAIR :sneaky:... anyways. i usually start studying srsly a month before my exams which kinda always works out for me :) + dont you think of me like a NERD student .. im not tht kind

Reaction score
LOL. Zhamed,... you see , in my case health comes first ;), cant spend the whole night studying while everyone is sleeping in peace out there !! TOTALLY NOT FAIR :sneaky:... anyways. i usually start studying srsly a month before my exams which kinda always works out for me :) + dont you think of me like a NERD student .. im not tht kind
I do pretty much the same way but the night before the exams I barely get the sleep required , I guess it's the tense feelings and pressure

Reaction score
Cramming can work in islamiat and pst but is useless for science subjects!
I agree, it's not like you're going to get all the concepts and theories in one night. The understanding develops with time.
Rattafying the things won't take you anywhere in sciences.

Reaction score
I agree, it's not like you're going to get all the concepts and theories in one night. The understanding develops with time.
Rattafying the things won't take you anywhere in sciences.

maths and sciences are about solid concepts and a lot of practice in applying them. even if u dont read book. i dont remember when last time i touched my physics or chemistry book.