• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to answer 12 point business studies questions?

Reaction score
Trying to do some past papers, but the mark schemes aren't helping much. Maybe a list of wha Knowledge, Application, Analysis and Evaluation are needed?

For example
Trunal is thinking of targeting just one type of customer. Do you think this is a good idea? Justify your answer using only the information in Appendix 1.

Thanks and good luck :) (y)

Reaction score
Trying to do some past papers, but the mark schemes aren't helping much. Maybe a list of wha Knowledge, Application, Analysis and Evaluation are needed?

For example
Trunal is thinking of targeting just one type of customer. Do you think this is a good idea? Justify your answer using only the information in Appendix 1.

Thanks and good luck :) (y)

Knowledge marks is given when you state the facts from case study.
Analysis marks are given when you develop the facts you stated.
Application marks are given when you related to the case study.
Evaluation marks are given when you state your opinion in your conclusion.

To answer such questions, it is important that you use the facts that they have given and to analyse them. Don't worry if your answers are not in the marking scheme as they are only a general overview of the answers. So if your answer makes sense, business wise, then you will be marked for it. This is because it is mention in the MS that examiners will use professional judgement.

I cannot tell you exactly what to write as an answer as I need to see the case study but I hope the above information should help you in answering.

Reactions: egy

egy

Reaction score
Knowledge marks is given when you state the facts from case study.
Analysis marks are given when you develop the facts you stated.
Application marks are given when you related to the case study.
Evaluation marks are given when you state your opinion in your conclusion.

To answer such questions, it is important that you use the facts that they have given and to analyse them. Don't worry if your answers are not in the marking scheme as they are only a general overview of the answers. So if your answer makes sense, business wise, then you will be marked for it. This is because it is mention in the MS that examiners will use professional judgement.

I cannot tell you exactly what to write as an answer as I need to see the case study but I hope the above information should help you in answering.

Thank You

Reaction score
im sorry but i dont understand what leasing is...and how is it a source of finance for a buisness