• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to earn some income while studying ??

Reaction score
Asalam alikum ,

I am new here. I am currently an a'level student . As we can see there are a lot of topics regarding studies but I thought why not talk about something different .

People , do you have any ideas of earning an income while being in high school or uni . Like earn in between Rs.2500 to Rs.10,000 . I know that the income range is low but then again it is the income/cash that you have earned by yourself . The proud feeling , you know :) .

So let the ideas roll .

Reaction score
You can give part-time tutions if you want to . It will certainly give you some cash .

As for me, I do earn some cash , from $35 - $50 every month ( Rs 3000 to 5000). I only use two sites . These two sites are 100% legitimate . Do check them . But keep one thing in mind , it is not quick rich scheme . In the beginning you will earn low , but as you spent more time , your earnings will increase . Just have patience bro. Here are those two sites .

1. SITE ONE
2. SITE TWO

Reaction score
You can give part-time tutions if you want to . It will certainly give you some cash .

As for me, I do earn some cash , from $35 - $50 every month ( Rs 3000 to 5000). I only use two sites . These two sites are 100% legitimate . Do check them . But keep one thing in mind , it is not quick rich scheme . In the beginning you will earn low , but as you spent more time , your earnings will increase . Just have patience bro. Here are those two sites .

1. SITE ONE
2. SITE TWO
Since how long hav u been engagd in dis? I mean is it trustworthy?

Reaction score
Made about 1600$ when I was 15 for bringing internet traffic to file host sites. Use to post applications, movies etc and the more who downloaded..the more money you get. Did it for about 7 months before I stopped as I started to move around quite alot and didnt get as much time. Neobux and other PTC sites take ages to earn any sizeable ammount so I never tryed it.

Reaction score
Since how long hav u been engagd in dis? I mean is it trustworthy?

I understand your concern .
Yes , they are highly reliable and trustworthy site . I am on these sites since 1 year . I highly recommend them .

Reaction score
Made about 1600$ when I was 15 for bringing internet traffic to file host sites. Use to post applications, movies etc and the more who downloaded..the more money you get. Did it for about 7 months before I stopped as I started to move around quite alot and didnt get as much time. Neobux and other PTC sites take ages to earn any sizeable ammount so I never tryed it.

Whoa !! . Can you please tell me a bit more about this .

Reaction score
When I did I just use to post topics on warez forums. warez = apps, games, movies, songs etc etc. Takes some time to get use to but eventually you do get the hang of it. More people who download your files..more you earn. There was like a ranking system back then which showed who use to earn the most and stuff. There was a guy who was making 150$ per day. I used something like a forum poster which posted the same topic to 20-30 different forums at once..not sure if still exists. Site i worked on was www.uploading.com . There are many sites like it now I imagine who may even offer more. More then anything..you need to get people on different forums to actually watch out for your posts so they choose yours over others. Some of the famous warez sites back then were www.warez-bb.org and ProjectW ( closed now I assume ).

Reaction score
If you have got something neat to offer you could try out www.fiverr.com
I earned around $60
It ranges from designing logos to making and sending post cards
check the gigs and you'll know what i mean
Another way is that you could write articles and sell em
i am in a levels but have started a company with a bunch of friends
just get a project and start
you have to be consistent though :D
You could also build a blog/website and do some affiliate business
there are tons of ideas, you just need to see which one best suits you and interests you
best of luck!

Reaction score
al salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :D

although, its a good idea earning some money while studying but since u are an a-level student, i cant imagine that you have time for this.
its good to give some tuitions for ppl, i live in kuwait, and i cant imagine that ppl will leave experienced teachers and will come to me so that i can teach them, and about earning money through sites, its a bad idea, since hackers are everywhere nowadays, and also it takes ages to earn money and at the end they are not that much or even that worthy to wait for them.
i know its a good feeling to earn the money by ur own effort, but igcse isnt giving a chance :D

al7amdllah i am good in ICT practicals, my friends want me to give them some push in these practicals, so they want to arrange something like a tuition, i cant consider its a tuition since i am with my friends and besides they didnt ask me like how much u want or how much u will take for an hour, as for me i dont want money and i wont ask them for it, its just a help for friends :D

I am a big game downloader for all kinds of games and for different machines, my family always ask me for some kid games, my friends usually ask me for PS2 games, and both my family and my friends ask me how much u want when i get them the games they want.
if i counted the games they took from me, if each for $1, i would have now more than $500 :XXXXXXX

Reaction score
try doing some freelance writing. There is a big demand for freelance writers on the internet. I send five 150 words articles everyday to some1 in karachi and get 100rs for each day. i know thats not much but as i am only in 9 class atm, its more than enough for me. Doing these articles takes less than 1 hour for me.

Reaction score
Asalam alikum ,

I am new here. I am currently an a'level student . As we can see there are a lot of topics regarding studies but I thought why not talk about something different .

People , do you have any ideas of earning an income while being in high school or uni . Like earn in between Rs.2500 to Rs.10,000 . I know that the income range is low but then again it is the income/cash that you have earned by yourself . The proud feeling , you know :) .

So let the ideas roll .

Roupees? Where are you from, if I may ask?