• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to get an a star in islamiyat and Pak studies IGCSE

Reaction score
I am a private candidate and I have to give these exams in 5 months. Is it possible to start from scratch and end up scoring an a star in 5 months...

Reaction score
first of all bro you got ample of time. trust me if you have positive attention towards studies you can complete a whole syllabus 3 time during 5 months tenure, moreover answering your question A* can be easily achieve. nothing to worry. if you want any kind of help dm is always open :)
many people may say you to start your preparation later during last1-2 months but ig you should ignore them and start working on syllabus from now.

wish you a best of luck

Reaction score
first of all bro you got ample of time. trust me if you have positive attention towards studies you can complete a whole syllabus 3 time during 5 months tenure, moreover answering your question A* can be easily achieve. nothing to worry. if you want any kind of help dm is always open :)
many people may say you to start your preparation later during last1-2 months but ig you should ignore them and start working on syllabus from now.

wish you a best of luck
Omg tysm. Do u have any notes....? And can u guide me on reference s. Like I'm currently gonna start history and the importance of Qur'an. The only thing that constantly brings me down are the references ... As in which to learn and which not?

Reaction score
Omg tysm. Do u have any notes....? And can u guide me on reference s. Like I'm currently gonna start history and the importance of Qur'an. The only thing that constantly brings me down are the references ... As in which to learn and which not?
Ofcoure I can help, I have a whole compiled reference for isl, worthy for you

Reaction score
Hey! I've been having trouble with ISL since the beginning. I've literally been in C's and D's for quite a long time and I really wish to score an A in upcoming midterms before marathons. I just want to know the skills of writing a perfect answer for ISL questions.

Reaction score
Hey! I've been having trouble with ISL since the beginning. I've literally been in C's and D's for quite a long time and I really wish to score an A in upcoming midterms before marathons. I just want to know the skills of writing a perfect answer for ISL questions.
I have sir zafars notes. They are ample for the prep.