• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to get scholar ship in alevels

Reaction score
i wanted to ask how many as are required to get scholar ship in a levels and wil extra subjects count

Reaction score
Normally, 8 As guarantee a full scholarship. 7A's => 50 % scholarship and 6As => 25 % scholarship. Extra subjects do count. This is for most schools. Check the scholarship policy of the school you want to apply in to be fully sure.

Reaction score
^^^correct^^^ as said check for the specific school......that will give you more information :)

Reaction score
Here in Peshawar, Beacon House fc campus offers full scholarship for 8 As, 75% for 7 As, 50% for 6 As, and 25% for 5 As. The normal fees is about Rs.16000 per month I think. For O levels its Rs.21000 per 2 months.

Reaction score
Depends on the school, mostly. In PAF chapter, you get a 100% scholarship on about 8-9 As or about 5-6 A*s. At Nixor, you need at least 10 As to get one. I don't know how it is in Lyceum, Southshore or other schools but the basic criteria is that you need a very good O-level transcript.

Reaction score
Beaconhouse is giving 100% scholarship on 8 A's, 75% on 7 A's, 50% on 6 A's and 25% on 5 A's.......
Nixor will nt directly give u a scholarship on 10 A's...It has many other requirements also....like certificates of extracurricular activities.....
Lyceum is nt giving any type of scholarship.....