• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to prepare for baqai admission test karachi?

Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted to know do we have to study from fsc books and learn whole fsc syllabus for baqae admission test. should i study from sindh board or agha khan board. im an alevel student by the way

Reaction score
i have the same prob...im studyin fsc syllabus..i dun even have the books..i downloaded the syllabus from their website and am following it..bio seems ratta...im worried about english..i have collected a lot of resources..i can send u if u want them.
Btw have u made u equivalance certificate..??

Reaction score
i have the same prob...im studyin fsc syllabus..i dun even have the books..i downloaded the syllabus from their website and am following it..bio seems ratta...im worried about english..i have collected a lot of resources..i can send u if u want them.
Btw have u made u equivalance certificate..??

could u post the link of the syllabus of baqae. i couldnt seem to find it. and yeah i have made my equivalence certificate from ibcc of o level. And if the test is inter based then the best option is to study from the fsc syllabus. i have bought the books of fsc and am studying them. They are not that hard. only ratta is the problem :(

Reaction score
lol..not baqai's syllabus...i was talking abt fsc syllabus that i downloaded bcz i cudnt buy fsc books and now im regretting it as am not in pak at the moment....;( so i downloaded a few notes and questions. Also theres this site which is also helpful.
http://www.entrytest.com/testprep/bio.aspx
A frend of mine appeared for baqai's test last year and she said it ws according to O/A level syllabus...bahria was fsc and liaquat's was from sindh board.

Reaction score
and what about kmdc test. most students get like very low marks in kmdc test. do u know how it is based, like is it interbased or a level?

Reaction score
then why do people get less marks. i have seen the highest marks to be 70-80 and the lowest marks are in the 60s.

that i dont know...:/
do u have any idea about the closing merit of DUHS ??

Reaction score
that i dont know...:/
do u have any idea about the closing merit of DUHS ??

yeah sort of. i heard that the merit is in the 80s but yeah in some years i heard that the merit was higher and in some years its low. But i have heard from a lot of ppl that just score good on the test. If u do very well on the test u will be able to have a place in duh or smc