• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to prepare for Olevels Commerce And Environmental Studies in 3 months

Reaction score
This October/November i am giving Urdu English Commerce And Environmental Studies.

How to Prepare for them in 3 moths.
Is it easy or going to be hard.
Please help me
3 months are more than sufficient for Commerce and Environmental Management. If you are done with your Pakistan Studies (precisely Geography) exam then EM would require at most a month along with past paper practice.

P.S: I've planned on making videos on a wide range of subjects for O Levels and IGCSE (4 already made) which can be used either for the entire preparation of the subject or to revise the material (that depends on how much time one has left to prepare the subject + the content in my videos is complete and specific to syllabus). Currently I'll be making videos for Sciences, but if you want I'll make for Commerce and EM as well side by side (For EM, major content only).

Reaction score
Thanks man , my result of Pak and ISl is after 10 days.
It would be great if u'll make a video plus send page where you will upload it.

Reaction score
In how many months can i cover the whole syllabus ?
Is it possible to give it in May/June Session-2015 ?
Easily. If you're doing it with Sciences then you'll have to go smooth obviously, giving 2-3 months, depending on how slow you go with it. You can cover the syllabus in 15 days as well if you want (going fast with the book). You need 10 days at most if your covering the syllabus with my videos. So ultimately there are many possibilities. If you're good at Geography, and to some extent at Biology and Chemistry, EM would be the easiest subject you'll study.

Reaction score
Easily. If you're doing it with Sciences then you'll have to go smooth obviously, giving 2-3 months, depending on how slow you go with it. You can cover the syllabus in 15 days as well if you want (going fast with the book). You need 10 days at most if your covering the syllabus with my videos. So ultimately there are many possibilities. If you're good at Geography, and to some extent at Biology and Chemistry, EM would be the easiest subject you'll study.

Thank you for your concern. Can you please give me your contact number too ? i just want to have some telephonic conversation to discuss the syllabus and method of preparation.
I've bought the book but still don't know how to start ...