• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How To Study For[ Bio. Paper 3 ]

Reaction score
An Advice On How to Begin Studying For Bio Paper 3 ? :) thnkx

Ya Rab please let me get an A's in my exams, Inshallah !!!! GOD IS GREAT !!! la ellah ela allah da2eman w abadan

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
wll i think for paper 3 its really important to revise all the notes!But before you begin it might be a good idea to solve 1 or 2 pastpapers and use a markscheme to check ur ans. this will let you know how much you can do and if you really are able to do that you will gain confidence but i would advise only do this if you think you can manage to revise your notes or you have finished your revision before .

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
in the exam if you feel you do not know an answer then please dont leave it blank write in something that makes sense ,read the question that might give you some hint.always write in a paragraph form and not points unless you are ask to list ..coz if u give (list) 5 or 6 points for an explanation of 4 marks examiner will only read 1st 4 points but would read through the whole if u write a paragraph!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no problem and the most important which i forgot to say is work hard and keep praying to Allah for success