• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 6BIO1 paper 1 ?

Reaction score
How did people answer describe two differnce between fibrinogen and fibrin? I thought this was hard and is not in text book as far as i can see.

r97

Reaction score
what do you think the grade boundaries are going to be ? similar to which year ?
I think the grade boundaries are going to be low because most of the candidates found the exam a little difficult.....uhmm most probably they're going to be similar to those of june 2010

Reaction score
aniekan - everybody...this guy is one of the best students imo in bio, so ask him if u face problems!!;)(y)

Reaction score
i passed out dayum lengthy paper ... i lost marks :( in CF questions :S ! :S ! it made no sense O.O ! and that drawing do we have to do some ammm labelling cause i didn't :'s :'( !

Reaction score
I left 22 marks :) BLANK .. that too its a paper i'm resitting .. i really hated that we had to write almost half a page only fr 2 marks .. i don't know what happened to me during the exam .. i hated question 7 and 8 they were too long i couldnt do them x_x ..
if the grade boundries are like june 2010 i might have some hope to get a better grade than my previous one .. :/ In shaa allah :(

Reaction score
I left 22 marks :) BLANK .. that too its a paper i'm resitting .. i really hated that we had to write almost half a page only fr 2 marks .. i don't know what happened to me during the exam .. i hated question 7 and 8 they were too long i couldnt do them x_x ..
if the grade boundries are like june 2010 i might have some hope to get a better grade than my previous one .. :/ In shaa allah :(

OMG:O u lacked with time i feel sosorry :s ! it's gona b okaayy hopefully insha Allah i feel like ihave loss of 25 marks :'/ !or more maybe

Reaction score
i hope not since jan 2013 had the highest grade boundaries so far !!!!
Yes but because my centre people were like paper was lengthy but easy else than that cftr question o.o :( .... what were the grade boundaries for june 2010 i dono :( ???

Reaction score
Yes but because my centre people were like paper was lengthy but easy else than that cftr question o.o :( .... what were the grade boundaries for june 2010 i dono :( ???
54 and above was an A for june 2010
jan 2013 was actually an easy paper compared to ours, so i hope the grade boundaries would be low