• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9702 w42?

Reaction score
guys what was the answer for the question about ideal op amp if the temp increase???

Reaction score
Yea i did use the potential divider formula... nd for the first question of the op-amp... i got answer as 3.5V :/
U found the potential acrossthe first resistor. That is the potential used by it which was 3.5. Subtract it from 6 to find the potential remaining. Thst will be 2.5 and potential at b

Reaction score
Potential at point A or was it B? I think it should be zero when it's earthed but I'm not really sure about the Vout across the thermister when it was at a lower resistance.
The op amp was used as a comparator.simply to compare the temperature

Reaction score
U found the potential acrossthe first resistor. That is the potential used by it which was 3.5. Subtract it from 6 to find the potential remaining. Thst will be 2.5 and potential at b
Do u remember how many marks was it for ?
If it was for 2 marks, then I may get 1mark :O

Reaction score
guys what was the answer for the question about ideal op amp if the temp increase???