• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Accounting Paper 22?

Reaction score
hahahaha actually i don't do accounting but my friends said it was good :)

Reaction score
:p however some people said paper 1 was quite difficult?? how did you find it?

Reaction score
both of dem were ammaaazing!!
although tricky but once u practice pprs u get the hold of them
so i liked the ppr!

Reaction score
Mmm.. Variant one was pretty hard.. My balance sheet did not freaking balance. :( And I don't remember ANYTHING from the other questions! God it was full of tricks! And it was so lengthy. :(

Reaction score
My paper was gud but i cant say it was awesum....i found manufacturing acc to be very confusing but yh limited liability balance sheet was very easy nd i got it tallied :D

Reaction score
Mmm.. Variant one was pretty hard.. My balance sheet did not freaking balance. :( And I don't remember ANYTHING from the other questions! God it was full of tricks! And it was so lengthy. :(
well u can still be positive
firstly balance sheet max u will lose 3 mks n if many ppl found it tough the curve can be low
so dnt worry be happy yr done wid it ;)

Reaction score
My paper was gud but i cant say it was awesum....i found manufacturing acc to be very confusing but yh limited liability balance sheet was very easy nd i got it tallied :D
yea tru manufacturing was a bit confusing....but its alrite big deal!