• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was ACCOUNTS PAPER 2 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The gt should remain low, because the last question was something that needed thorough pondering and the theory over all was a bit tricky too!! i say 68!

Reaction score
Dude why are you soo concerned about marks?? Let's first concentrate on finding out if our answers were correct.

Reaction score
for question 1, did you include depreciation on factory buildings under indirect expenses/overheads and did you add manufacturing wages before you found the prime cost??
yeah , I add it and also included the depreciation of factory building.......

Reaction score
yeah , I add it and also included the depreciation of factory building.......
correct, but depreciation of factory building wasn't supposed to be in the manufacturing account under overheads. First of all, it said that all assets must be depreciated using the reducing balance method and we weren't given provision for depreciation of factory buildings. Why did you charge it to the manufacturing account then??? I think they included it to confuse us.

Status
Not open for further replies.