• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was admaths paper 12

Reaction score
it was not that easy..
Who else is expecting relative velocity in p2 ?

Reaction score
well i did nt know in the xams but now i know
u should diffrntiate the function to get the f'

Reaction score
yeah me too.. but luckily it was mentionned b=2 so we could find a and the rest of the question.. phewww
should have been by differentiation
but last minute... i tried something and showed that b = 2 by another method....
hopefully it's right

Reaction score
it was easy...
relative velocity hope that we dont get it! i really don't like this chapter! (n so do many other students, i expect!)

Reaction score
P12: was quite easy according to me, as i arrived late at the center and i was a little stressed, but still, i did all the questions without turning back.

P22: There will NOT be any RELATIVE VELOCITY this year, that's my tip. =D (That's only for Mauritius!!)
And there will be :
- Sets
- Linear Law
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Rates of change
- Kinematics
and maybe
- Vectors

And don't worry Add Maths was never difficult and it will never be.
Anyway hope you got the answers right!

Akr!...

Reaction score
P12: was quite easy according to me, as i arrived late at the center and i was a little stressed, but still, i did all the questions without turning back.

P22: There will NOT be any RELATIVE VELOCITY this year, that's my tip. =D (That's only for Mauritius!!)
And there will be :
- Sets
- Linear Law
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Rates of change
- Kinematics
and maybe
- Vectors

And don't worry Add Maths was never difficult and it will never be.
Anyway hope you got the answers right!

Akr!...
i agree with u that there won't be any relative velocity question! because it already comes out in p13!!

Reaction score
Hmm.. that confirms my thought!

Relative is said to be difficult and I don't know why!
many students don't understand its concept! (i also have some difficulties with this)
so that's why it is said that 'relative velocity is the worst chapter in add maths!" :p

Reaction score
many students don't understand its concept! (i also have some difficulties with this)
so that's why it is said that 'relative velocity is the worst chapter in add maths!" :p
I think permutations is the worst..... :(