• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was biology paper 1?????

How was biology paper 1 and overall??

• Total voters
Reaction score
One last thing, the question that asked whether those features where present or not, which was:
muscle - intestine
xylem - leaf
nerve - brain
and one more choice
What was the correct answer?

Reaction score
I chose ciliated root hairs
One last thing, the question that asked whether those features where present or not, which was:
muscle - intestine
xylem - leaf
nerve - brain
and one more choice
What was the correct answer?[/quot

Reaction score
it was c....d said that the plants grow, and when fertilisers are added they boost the growth of algae, therefore fishes die, deoxygenating oxygen

but the question said that some of fertilizers will be washed to water so both the crop and the plant in water will increase in growth isn't it soo??

Reaction score
So all these scores here are out of 200? Some of them seem unbelievable such as 158/200 for an A*. That basically means 79% is an A*, someone explain please

Attachments

• jjvb.jpg
    jjvb.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
it was c....d said that the plants grow, and when fertilisers are added they boost the growth of algae, therefore fishes die, deoxygenating oxygen
sorry ur wrong i even have proof i think its a repaeated question in w2002 q 38 but the ans is D they were talking about the plants and the plants absorb nutrients so both increases.. that was tricky i almost wrote C too

Reaction score
sorry ur wrong i even have proof i think its a repaeated question in w2002 q 38 but the ans is D they were talking about the plants and the plants absorb nutrients so both increases.. that was tricky i almost wrote C too

omg cant belive I wrote it write thx that was how I thought >> a single word made the whole diff

Reaction score
NO THE ANS WAS SKIN
No wait. so you're basically saying that no other organism on the planet apart from mammals have skin. So i guess reptiles and amphibians just have their organs dangling about as they move along. Your posting in caps as if you are sure has probably made people think that what they have done is wrong.

Reaction score
U bet
No wait. so you're basically saying that no other organism on the planet apart from mammals have skin. So i guess reptiles and amphibians just have their organs dangling about as they move along. Your posting in caps as if you are sure has probably made people think that what they have done is wrong.[/quot
YOUR BETTER WATCH UR MOUTH