• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Business Studies P11?

What will your result be?

• Total voters
Reaction score
what do you expect the threshold will be from the comments of people who took the exam with you
Well some of my friends had given their chemistry papers the day before P1 so they said it wasn't that good but neither that bad, they expect silly mistakes. I thought it was easier than the mock paper (it was w13 qp13 in our school), while another friend said it was harder. I think it'll be the same threshold as always. Around 59-65 for an A, let's hope it is :p.

What about you?

Reaction score
Well some of my friends had given their chemistry papers the day before P1 so they said it wasn't that good but neither that bad, they expect silly mistakes. I thought it was easier than the mock paper (it was w13 qp13 in our school), while another friend said it was harder. I think it'll be the same threshold as always. Around 59-65 for an A, let's hope it is :p.

What about you?
well i messed up in the question of the 2 steps for recruitment and my friends said it was good and some said normal so yeah i expect an average gt

Reaction score
what are the imp stuff to study for paper
2 ?
I was just going to ask this.

I think the accounting chap is important since they always ask us to take out the ratios and tell how the business is doing. Marketing mix chaps are important as well imo. Then I think the business organisation chaps, external and government influences on a business and probably trade unions. That's just me, and I won't be exactly just revising these. I'll revise all chaps.