• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem p11...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
libra94 said:
oh tht was a tricky one, bt i still got that, it was C! 30cm^3
lol we r nt supposed to discuss the ppr before 24 hrs :eek:
But you just did.

Reaction score
OhMyGod!! I made such silly mistakes!! ufff

Kay guys howd your paper go? Mine went averagely bad... What did u guys get for the one with student X and Y with 17 carbon atoms in one plane and the cis trans isomerism thing? And what about the previous centuary Haber process pressure changes? I wrote Iron catalyst for that one.... :s And XYZ halogens reducing power with the X^- and Y^- and Z^- ? I think I did ZXY... And the first question in section B with the Bronsted Lewis acid-base theory I did D ....What abt u guys??

Reaction score
question 31 was B i think....because H2SO4 is not a acid with C2H5OH...its a dehydrating agent, so it must have been correct, for the pressure one...its to reduces expenses koz a very high pressure is extremely expensive....the one with X^-, Y^- and Z^-...Y^- was definately the weakest.. im Z^- only showed one change....therefore it had to be XZY

Reaction score
sl0wDowN2 said:
question 31 was B i think....because H2SO4 is not a acid with C2H5OH...its a dehydrating agent, so it must have been correct, for the pressure one...its to reduces expenses koz a very high pressure is extremely expensive....the one with X^-, Y^- and Z^-...Y^- was definately the weakest.. im Z^- only showed one change....therefore it had to be XZY
Are u sure bout ques 31 cause i also did D :S....nd wat bout that student X and Y ques??..and wat were da enthalpy chnge answers??

Reaction score
I got the X and Y Students as neither of them .. same question came in Oct/nov 2011 //
I got 0 for the chiral centre and its 1 :( :mad:
I got 30 cm^3 as Volume
the enthalpy i got -202 somthng,, :( i hope its right..

Reaction score
Islu_jf said:
I got the X and Y Students as neither of them .. same question came in Oct/nov 2011 //
I got 30 cm^3 as Volume

Yeh lool even i wrote 0 lool...and yeh i got -202 ....and yeh your x and y r ryt.....man i got the volume as 15 =S [/quote]

Reaction score
my paper wasnt all that good because for few of the questions i first marked the correct ans but then changed it to a wrong one :( :cry:

Reaction score
ullahabd said:
Islu_jf said:
I got 30 cm^3 as Volume

Yeh lool even i wrote 0 lool...and yeh i got -202 ....and yeh your x and y r ryt.....man i got the volume as 15 =S
[/quote]

hyyy i gotttt minus four hundred sumthng :S:S and da chiral carbons werent zero..nd ya i also got da voume 30 cubic cm :D:D

Reaction score
whoa! about the bond enthalpy!? How can it be negative! bond enthalpies are always quoted in positive, since it the amount of energy required to break the bond! And if I remember, the molecule was X2H6 , so it was a single bond between X-X . I got +404!

Reaction score
Saturation said:
whoa! about the bond enthalpy!? How can it be negative! bond enthalpies are always quoted in positive, since it the amount of energy required to break the bond! And if I remember, the molecule was X2H6 , so it was a single bond between X-X . I got +404!

by calculation i got -404...

Reaction score
yeah inshallah.. just wish me luck in stealing them .. :D

but do u guys remmber anything? i really wanna count my mistakes.. i do alot of silly ones. :(

Reaction score
Islu_jf said:
yeah inshallah.. just wish me luck in stealing them .. :D

but do u guys remmber anything? i really wanna count my mistakes.. i do alot of silly ones. :(

goood luk man and yeh post in this thread