• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p42.......plz reply

Reaction score
i had a very bad paper
it was so difficult in the history of cie
Am i rite?

Reaction score
yeah, veryyyyyyyyy hard! So lets all hope the threshold is really low on this one.

Reaction score
Dude i think it will go down to 63 minimum! I havent seen a threshold as low as 55. :S

Reaction score
There's always a first!
I mean there have been Physics papers where the threshold has become 48 when the paper was really hard! Can happen for Chemistry as well. Lot of people at our Centre found it hard!

Reaction score
It has 38% weightage of full A level
i dont know wat will be happened in my case?

Reaction score
right2 it was really2 bad.. I felt that all the hours I spent studying on this paper was wasted :cry:

Reaction score
it was really time consuming, the M.S qs.....had to try a lot of possibilities b4 arriving to Si3Cl8O2...

Reaction score
It was the weirdest paper ever. Esp mass spectroscopy! And it was sooo long! :'(

Reaction score
The last question was so weird... the saving resources and saving energy one. I wrote stories...had no idea what I was trying to say! :S

Reaction score
the paper was too............too............too..............difficult........had to think alot within limited time............too long paper couldn't complete in time.........:( i too hope the thresh hold goes really low plz!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(