• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p42.......plz reply

Reaction score
yeah.. same here.. lst que.. biochem part.. E nod value ques.. frst mechanism one.. M.S.. uff...! it even had AS ethene reactions :(...

Reaction score
ammadb said:
yeah.. same here.. lst que.. biochem part.. E nod value ques.. frst mechanism one.. M.S.. uff...! it even had AS ethene reactions :(...
so true.......and all those sticks were freaking me out........couldn't they give the molecule only........i know it's the same but yet.................... :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
ahahhaha Yeah.... Whats the chances btw... Is it ...if you flunk in this paper you flunk the whole subject or...??? if the threshhold for A goes down till 50's say.. then how much is it for C OR D??

Reaction score
You wont flunk the whole subject i'm sure! it depends what the thresholds are for the other papers..just don't lose hope...that's the only thing we can count on..and of course prayers!

Reaction score
fully agree with fancraze43, too much thinking, too little time. If i just had 5 minutes more.........

Reaction score
yEAH... i know the time pressure is too much with CIE's papers... and Tomorrow.. Physics they just give 1 hr for all that torturing questions.. i hope i do well.. tomorrow!!

Reaction score
DUHH!!! I SCREWED EVERYTHING..LIKE REALLL EVERYTHING!
I BELIEVE IT WAS THE CRAZIEST PAPER EVER EVER! :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
Chatura said:
fully agree with fancraze43, too much thinking, too little time. If i just had 5 minutes more.........

thank you so much for agreement..........but it's true...........i mean so much of time pressure..........it was overflowing coz we could not handle................... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mia

Reaction score
the paper was XTREMELY HARD..i hope what i did was the correct one

Reaction score
seriously....it was the worst paper i've ever had.....just hope that the threshold would be lower than 50....if that's possible...