• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chem Paper 31 for you!?

Reaction score
It was a good paper! :Yahoo!: :good: How'd you find it ?! and btw don't "discuss" it!, just how did it go with you!? :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
yeap it was! I think the thresholds gonna be higher than normal, cause it was a good paper!

Reaction score
Bt ppl culdnt finish da paper..it was a bit lemghty..nd ques 3 was confusing..so dnt u think it mite get a bit lower??

Reaction score
may b..but i guz m0st ppl f0und the ppr easy..n wz able 2 solve it..s0 i guz it will n0t g0 dwn..but wud remain as usual..!

Reaction score
aislam17 said:
naah it would go down. Too less time.
Yaa da time was sorta lesss so yah it mite go down...nd mayb also cause dis time ques 3 was quite differnt nd sum ppl ( including me) made mistakes in dat :p

Reaction score
Awesome if it goes down! btw, what were your titres, and the cation and anion in FA 7??

Reaction score
The titre value for me was 22.6, but it also gave a high value to my teacher, so its ok.

In question 3 I got zinc, but but nitrite instead of nitrate. The thermal decomposition slipped my mind. But other than that the exam was pretty easy, and I had more than enough time to finish it. The rest of my center wasn't so lucky, some got out of the room crying :/

Reaction score
i got 21.4!

yeah many ppl did that mistake! :/ well, good luck to all!! we hav chem 21 on 16!! :)