• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
oh my God! does anybody here understand what im trying to say about this q?
You're trying to say k in an electrolysis experiment, you need an electrolyte to conduct electricity, right? And graphite isnt an electrolyte. But teh graphite wali diagram wasn't an electrolysis experminet. The graphite block was jsut connected to the wires, and so the bulb will light up! Because Graphite is a good conductor of electricity. WHY YOU NO UNDESTAND? D:

Reaction score
You're trying to say k in an electrolysis experiment, you need an electrolyte to conduct electricity, right? And graphite isnt an electrolyte. But teh graphite wali diagram wasn't an electrolysis experminet. The graphite block was jsut connected to the wires, and so the bulb will light up! Because Graphite is a good conductor of electricity. WHY YOU NO UNDErSTAND? D:
Y U NO UNDERSTAND OTHER OPTIONS WERE PATHETIC :D

Reaction score
You're trying to say k in an electrolysis experiment, you need an electrolyte to conduct electricity, right? And graphite isnt an electrolyte. But teh graphite wali diagram wasn't an electrolysis experminet. The graphite block was jsut connected to the wires, and so the bulb will light up! Because Graphite is a good conductor of electricity. WHY YOU NO UNDESTAND? D:

*super like * :D

Reaction score
I an IV

what was the answer to 'which reagent could be used to diferrenciate between dil. Nitric acid and dil. HCL?' I know it's a past paper question but i forgot what the answer was to it. Was it barium chloride or silver nitrate?
silver nitrate because in hcl silver chloride will form