• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
I think there were two questions regarding configuration, the question in which it was stated draw dot and cross diagram,
well I drawn it there ,but there was another question which ask to configure, in end only 2 min were left so I configure it.
is there anyone who remember any such question, or was i really halculating in chem paper o_O
hallucinating*

Reaction score
u philosopher.. ?? :S o_O
yeah:p and meanwhile having tooooo many weakpoints, i'm proud of my self!!!!!! unlike those who always say "hae nai, hmen tou kuch nai pta! hae hm tou bilkul ese nai kr skte, hae hm ye, hae hm wo" atleast we should be proud of ourselves:p

Reaction score
this time they must have changed cheking policy cox me 2 was expecting A.... Yar mera sirf urdu mein he B aya gussa to aega na :mad:
pata nahi..:/ i gave 2 papers...urdu and islamiat...islamiat mein A* a gya tha lkn urdu ne sara kuch khraab kr dya..:(

Reaction score
yeah:p and meanwhile having tooooo many weakpoints, i'm proud of my self!!!!!! unlike those who always say "hae nai, hmen tou kuch nai pta! hae hm tou bilkul ese nai kr skte, hae hm ye, hae hm wo" atleast we should be proud of ourselves:p

u seem quite energetic, I would advice u to take Psycology ! Seriously.. :) (y)

Reaction score
hahaa..:p LEVEL..:p