• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was econ p42 guys?

Reaction score
no. the question did not ask for drawbacks? they asked whther do u agree with the opinion that fiscal is the only way to lower unemployment? so answer should that monetary and fiscal policies work together to lower unemployment with some supply side policies as well.....
true but they also have drawback like inflation can take place exchange rate might depreciate etc as i said not necessary so chill :D

Reaction score
what did u write in " consider how far the success of India's telecom industry was caused by the privatisation". plz answer my question . i am very tensed with it!!!!
lol try to relax its dont dnt worry khair answer pretty far because privatisation helped them earn higher profits due to lower cost bt government role cant be ignored as they adopted many supply side and fiscal policy for the industry