• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was islamiyat paper ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do they mark strictly?
Actually i appeared first time that is y asking these sort of ques

Reaction score
I dun knw....i wrote 4 referrnces and a 1 and half page ques on passages relatin to relation of god with humankind!
Will it b ok,m tensed!
Hmm that is a bit less I wrote about two pages and about..4 - 5 ref

Reaction score
i just wrote two paragraphs about the persecutions of muslims in GENERAL as an introduction . . . i mentioned the boycott but gave no details
then i started by sayin tht bcoz of these tortures, muslims had to migrate and bla bla bla
wud dat b ok?

Reaction score
Mine went sorta well
Q1,2(ok),Q3,Q4(ok) went well
I kinda made few mistakes in migration to Abbysniya ...
Was it necessary to add few lines of hazrat jafar sermon or mention dates of the event ...besides this it went well :D
there was no need to write the points about hazrat jaffar sermon.....it all took place after the migration.....u were just supposed to write the events due to which muslims migrate which were the persecution by quraish and their details with giving reference of some followers and how they were persecuted and the the migration finally and some info abt the two batches....and that was enough....even i also did not write the further cuz i believe they asked the events leding to migration not the actual event of migration......

Reaction score
there was no need to write the points about hazrat jaffar sermon.....it all took place after the migration.....u were just supposed to write the events due to which muslims migrate which were the persecution by quraish and their details with giving reference of some followers and how they were persecuted and the the migration finally and some info abt the two batches....and that was enough....even i also did not write the further cuz i believe they asked the events leding to migration not the actual event of migration......
finally , somebody agreed :)
ure right .

Reaction score
i wrote abt hazrat jafar . . .the examiner cant just give 10 whole marks for nothing?

Reaction score
it didnt say events leading it was clearly about the migration
its in the past papers
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...al O Level/Islamiyat (2058)/2058_s09_ms_1.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.