• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math P1??????

Reaction score
anybody doing pure math32... and have any tips.... cos i find that REALLY hard.... :(

Reaction score
I did 12 and it was alright. Completely left AP and GP, plus i didn't have time to solve the trigo question. I'm on a B grade level, which sucks.
Don't worry, you will secure a good grade
Do good in rest of the exams, and you will touch the apex..
GOOD LUCK
(y)

Reaction score
Ya same here..... :( left the AP question and the trig question dint really click at that time.... Only when i got home i figured out what to do.... :( and that feeling just sux.... It was a good paper but it was VERY tricky....
I KNOW! It's like I get home and realize the answer and I couldn't stop thinking about it and feeling totally stupid >.<

Reaction score
My paper went good, but personally I think the paper was tougher compared to previous years. It took me a while to solve the entire paper, while I used to easily solve most P1 past papers.

yeah, my paper went well too. i actually didn't have problems with the timing, finished with 45 minutes in hand, and the paper really was very easy. =)

Reaction score
Lol, to be honest P1 isn't really that difficult and some people even manage to do entire papers in like 40 minutes because they've practice a ton, like those who took Add Maths and solved like 10 years of past papers. My paper took around 50 minutes with the exception of one question which took me like 30 minutes to do because of one silly arithmetic mistake I made. :p

Reaction score
Lol, to be honest P1 isn't really that difficult and some people even manage to do entire papers in like 40 minutes because they've practice a ton, like those who took Add Maths and solved like 10 years of past papers. My paper took around 50 minutes with the exception of one question which took me like 30 minutes to do because of one silly arithmetic mistake I made. :p

True. And if you had if for your o-levels it's basically the same stuff all over again. =P