• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math Paper 62

Reaction score
--'

Duh >< it was damn hard !!! Even the best of the best candidates in the BEST college throughout the country were complaining bout' it

Reaction score
Some are saying that it went well, and some are saying that it went bad !
According to me, the paper was 50-50 !
And most of my friends found it 50-50 too.
So the GT will be around 30 - 33/35 according to me.

Reaction score
Nah, this paper was easy. There are more difficult things CIE could have added. It wasn't that tricky. Sadly. :)

Reaction score
the paper was good overall .
except that permutations question last part.
wanna check answers will do it in 24 hrs .

Reaction score
It wasn't that bad actually,or as compared to last year winter session,i may have messed up the premutation and combination question :(

Reaction score
I bet the GT will be 40-41......not lower...remember last times mechanics paper, the GT was 31, but in that paper hardly any student got more then 30, and no one got more then 40 other than some geniuses, in this paper many got above 40, and the majority between 30 and 40....

Reaction score
I bet the GT will be 40-41......not lower...remember last times mechanics paper, the GT was 31, but in that paper hardly any student got more then 30, and no one got more then 40 other than some geniuses, in this paper many got above 40, and the majority between 30 and 40....
what do u think ull get?

Reaction score
full?? :eek: how is that possible ..:(
im afraid its quite possible!!!!!!...even in the MJ 2012 mechanics which had a GT of 31, one person who posted his ans here got FULL..........i bet even if he got a C in p3, still he could get A*!!!!haahah

Reaction score
im afraid its quite possible!!!!!!...even in the MJ 2012 mechanics which had a GT of 31, one person who posted his ans here got FULL..........i bet even if he got a C in p3, still he could get A*!!!!haahah
IF I get 50 in paper1, 45 in paper3' 20 in paper6 and 40 in paper7. what will be my grade????

Reaction score
IF I get 50 in paper1, 45 in paper3' 20 in paper6 and 40 in paper7. what will be my grade????
woah is there a typo!!!! 20 in p6 and 40 in p7!!!!!!!ulta kaam hai......total will be 155, if u r lucky its a B, else very high chances a C