• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was maths p62?

how was the paper

• no graph to draw?.........hell yeah,a piece of cake

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • average

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • a nightmare

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
7 was ok :) i got it cus i summed up my probabilties and they added up to one! hehe! i used a probability tree to make sure! gt will be higher than normal i guess :/

Reaction score
Can anyone discuss the answer of question 7 ? :( I'm not sure about my one. Please help and inbox me the answer? :(

Reaction score
we didnt have to make a histogram diagram....we hv to thank 4 that...class width...those r really tricky

Reaction score
I gss we should start discussing..... Urvi dear, culdn't reply to ur pm dun know y.....it gets hanged whn i go to reply msges! -_-

Reaction score
i could not complete the q7.. what was thee stepping... bad luk for me...​

Reaction score
Hey Pakistani brothers nd sisters, plz dont share your answers with anyone over here because due to political unstability in bangladesh exam was postponed. and if u share the answers this guys will give their exam much better than us.

Reaction score
Hey Pakistani brothers nd sisters, plz dont share your answers with anyone over here because due to political unstability in bangladesh exam was postponed. and if u share the answers this guys will give their exam much better than us.

Den how do we cross check our answers? :O Btw where r u from?

Reaction score
i just posted and deleted my answers. is the thing about bangladesh true?