• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was maths p62?

how was the paper

• no graph to draw?.........hell yeah,a piece of cake

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • average

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • a nightmare

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is there anyone who remembers question no 2 3 4 ? If yes then I would love to discuss asap. Inbox me D:

Reaction score
i am from karachi.. variants 62 is held at pakistan, bangladesh, mauritus, srilanka, arab all at a same date. And this time in bangladesh the exams of 5th nov was postponed to sometime later since there was a continuous strike in bangladesh. so guys plzz dont discuss the answers in public, better PM with trusted IDs. If u guys discuss it over here den gt will get much higher. And for ur kind information, variants doesnt change in this cases. Same variants will be taken as the question papers arive a long time before the xam. So plzz share this message.. If u guys get confused den google about the political stability in bangladesh or the wbsite of british council exams bangladesh...
https://www.facebook.com/BritishcouncilExamsBangladesh

Reaction score
can some1 tell me briefly abt the question on permutation and combination? i've forgotten :/

Reaction score
7 (i) 3(1/6) = 0.5
(ii) 9- 1/30 10-3/10 11- 0.5 12- 1/6 ( sum = 1)
(iii) not independent P(R) x P(S) = 1/5 which is not euqal to P(SnR) = 1/6
(iV) not mutually exclusive P(SnR) = 1/6 ( not 0)

how did u get P(SnR) = 1/6?/i've got 1/7!!

Reaction score
well since inclusive was written and the probabilities were given i used np and npq to solve the question with using +.5 on the starting value and -0.5 on the ending vaule rest was easy..:)

inclusive means we dnt have to aproximate n its in aproximation that we add or minus 0.5 rite
inclusive means including 38 n 41 tht means rite away p less than exact 38 subracted from p less than exact 41

Reaction score
can u guyz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what was the n value for the suitable approximation question (train )and p and q values

Reaction score
inclusive means we dnt have to aproximate n its in aproximation that we add or minus 0.5 rite
inclusive means including 38 n 41 tht means rite away p less than exact 38 subracted from p less than exact 41
Are you sure about this one?