• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was maths paper 32?

how was maths paper 32?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I completely skipped the last part of 10 and the first part of 9, that shit was wierd, never seen a complex number exericse like that

Reaction score
I tried to salvage the last sub-question just to get as much as possible mark without getting it right. I think I've also messed up a bit in argand drawing. I just hope the rest is acceptable. :confused:

Reaction score
I tried to salvage the last sub-question just to get as much as possible mark without getting it right. I think I've also messed up a bit in argand drawing. I just hope the rest is acceptable. :confused:
what did you have in the argand diagram for the greatest possible |Z| ?

Reaction score
What do you think grade boundaries will be?

I skipped out/messed up on a total of about 20 marks. Assuming I made 5 marks of mistakes in the rest of the problems it puts me at 50/75 (66%).

Reaction score
omg this exam was horibble for the first 7 question was fairly good but 8 9 10 omg i hope curve would be in the range of 50-55 :) i screwed up

Reaction score
btw i got A in m1 B in p1 and if i get (D-C) in p3 and A in s1 how much will i get overall will it be good

Status
Not open for further replies.