• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was maths paper 32?

how was maths paper 32?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think the overall paper was easy. NOT talking about vectors and complex numbers question.
Apart from them, I don't think the other questions were that hard. :S

Threshold will be low, no doubt.
Hope we all maintain our A's. IA. ;)

Reaction score
How sure are you? Please i hope your words come true, im shitting out of my pants right now, i need this badly....
Oct nov 2012 had a gt of 47 and the paper was a piece of cake, so by comparing the difficulty level,gt wont exceed 50 IA

Reaction score
My guess is that it'll be 55-ish for an A on this paper. I think 53 or 54 for an A would be fair on this paper, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more.

Considering there was no question on Binomial Expansion or a question where you're given the answer and have to prove it's that (which are usually easy marks), I think the threshold will be lower... especially when considered with the difficulty of questions 9 and 10 (and arguably the obscurity of question 5).

Reaction score
What was question 8 I totally forgot.It was so lengthy,i had no time to revise

Reaction score
The X co-ordinate of M wasn't difficult to find, just required a bit of substitution which many failed to see. The paper was okay, maybe even borderline difficult given the time constrain.
please message me how you found x coordinate of m.

Reaction score
What was question 8 I totally forgot.It was so lengthy,i had no time to revise
The one with Rcos and Rsin
the values of theta were 300 something and 200 something like that
and alpha was 71.57
R was 2.something

Status
Not open for further replies.