• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was Maths pure 32?

Reaction score
how did u guys do? what were your answers? i think i did fine, just got a stuck a little bit in the last question of vectors.

Reaction score
well the first part i proved that theyre parallel, that was easy. the second part was easy too
its jus the third part i dint reach the final answer, bt kinda did the steps correct..
however the rest of the paper was alhamdullilah good.. did u do the differentional equation question?

Reaction score
well the first part i proved that theyre parallel, that was easy. the second part was easy too
its jus the third part i dint reach the final answer, bt kinda did the steps correct..
however the rest of the paper was alhamdullilah good.. did u do the differentional equation question?

yepp i did the differential ques...wat answer did u get for the last part of the vector ques??

Reaction score
yea the paper was difficult!though i did good.
except that i did too much of a cutting, imean the paper was quite untidy!
can anyone tell me if they deduct marks for cutting?
i guess thereshold will be 58 (n)

Reaction score
I guess the Vector Question And the Argand one proving it to be pi/4 was hard.. Other than that the Paper was kinda Okay..

Reaction score
yes it was e^x *e^y i dont remember the powers exactly but u had to seperate em like this