• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Mechanics Paper 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was the paper

• Easy

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 40 28.2%
  • Not Hard and Not easy

Votes: 75 52.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
what is the value of acceleration in q.7 and the distance between the body A and pulley???? i solved the problem but i am not sure that i was right ..please help if any 1 remember the answer?? :)

Reaction score
what is the value of acceleration in q.7 and the distance between the body A and pulley???? i solved the problem but i am not sure that i was right ..please help if any 1 remember the answer?? :)
Acceleration was 5.8 something and the distance was 0.472....:)

Reaction score
Ok Guys heres the deal . In P1 ill get around 60+ n in mechnics 35+ . Will I end up getting a B ?

Reaction score
Ok Guys heres the deal . In P1 ill get around 60+ n in mechnics 35+ . Will I end up getting a B ?

You and me are in the exact same situation :) we are on the boundary of A/B but lets hope we both get an A. It all depends on the grade threshold that CIE chooses!

Reaction score
You and me are in the exact same situation :) we are on the boundary of A/B but lets hope we both get an A. It all depends on the grade threshold that CIE chooses!

Haha mutual feeling man now its all up to them :p