• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of PHYSICS 5054/22

Reaction score
I think it is a easy paper with a little confuse-able in THEORY :( but thankx GOD A.T.P was easy :D but MCQs were not so easy it is little bit hard :confused:
What is your opinion?
Please share your experience about this paper but remember not to discuss the paper.:)

Reaction score
Are u kidding me ? Paper was SOOOO easy. The ones which appeared were very easy. All 3 papers were very easy. Where did u find confusion ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it is a easy paper with a little confuse-able in THEORY :( but thankx GOD A.T.P was easy :D but MCQs were not so easy it is little bit hard :confused:
What is your opinion?
Please share your experience about this paper but remember not to discuss the paper.:)
The MCQs were really very easy. I was confused when I saw the thoery paper. It was hard for me. otherwise, MCQs were really easy and I think theory was DIFFICULT. No c.ro. No electromagnetism. No electromagnetic induction. Bullshit! :eek:

Reaction score
Are u kidding me ? Paper was SOOOO easy. The ones which appeared were very easy. All 3 papers were very easy. Where did u find confusion ?
I found difficulty in theory. MCQs and A.T.P were very easy to be honest. Q11 was bit confusing. Q10 was too(a bit). But overall, it also went fine. Although, I was expecting, like, 67-68/75 in theory. But can now only expect 59-64

Reaction score
What is your opinion?
Mcqs were very easy, paper 2 was a bit hard but all went fine.

Reaction score
What is your opinion?
It was damn too easy bruh! section B to kid tha, buss questions ko thorougly 2-3 baar parha karo.

Reaction score
I found difficulty in theory. MCQs and A.T.P were very easy to be honest. Q11 was bit confusing. Q10 was too(a bit). But overall, it also went fine. Although, I was expecting, like, 67-68/75 in theory. But can now only expect 59-64
Q11 mei Q=mc^0 ka formula lagna tha bss, nothing else.

Reaction score
what was the voltage in physics last question(theory)??
and also question's b part and its answer??
and does anyone remember the 4 mcq??
also what was the conductor and insulator??

Reaction score
also what was the conductor and insulator??
rubber was the insulator n copper was the conductor. (Option A)

Reaction score