• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics/12 paper?

How was the paper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was scoring 32-36 on past papers consistently but this one... I'm so disappointed. Really was abnormally hard compared to past papers. Time was an issue, and some of the questions were quite confusing...

Correct me if im wrong but GT for A's rarely go below 32, right? is there any example of a 27-29 GT?

there was a year when the gt was 28 but do not remeber which year it was

Reaction score
I was scoring 32-36 on past papers consistently but this one... I'm so disappointed. Really was abnormally hard compared to past papers. Time was an issue, and some of the questions were quite confusing...

Correct me if im wrong but GT for A's rarely go below 32, right? is there any example of a 27-29 GT?

Check GT of June 2012 and Nov 2012. Both below and around 25.

Reaction score
Anyway I think it's not entirely too bad or it's over if you don't do good in this paper.

Look at P5, P4, P3 and P2. Especially P32.

Reaction score
it was not that hard.....only few questions were tricky......almost 5 were repeat..and few were straight fwd.gt will abt ..26-28 i guess!

Reaction score
Ok Guys I just found after viewing the thread that it was hard ...:p...Well "Lengthy" is a much better word ...:D

Reaction score
Same happened with me! And there was a year where the gt was 26 for A

Status
Not open for further replies.