• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics 9702 33

how was the paper ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Paper was kind Of a fuss
in the electricity part. Wasted allot of time for me

2 nd part was a piece of cake.

but thank God all went well finnaly

Reaction score
i messed up :/ inthat electricity ques... wat if ive written the value of V=13800 instead of V=0.138 :/ in the table ....hw mmany marks will b deducted?

Reaction score
I guess you will just loose one mark.
they will not cut everymark in every question.

I read a similar error in the er.
so u won't loose much.

Reaction score
Guys.My practical went bad :/ I mean I messed up the electricity question real good.Took alot of time to make the CKT.When It was finally made. Something was wrong with my ammeter. When I got that corrected.An hour had passed so I had to start question 2.That was easy.I did it in almost 20-25 mins.So I had time but I couldn't do the electricity question again.So I copied my friends table.Is it going to ge tme in any sort of trouble ? I'm really worried.And he wasn't sitting next to me. So yeah I wanted to know what's gonna happen now :/

Reaction score
Guys.My practical went bad :/ I mean I messed up the electricity question real good.Took alot of time to make the CKT.When It was finally made. Something was wrong with my ammeter. When I got that corrected.An hour had passed so I had to start question 2.That was easy.I did it in almost 20-25 mins.So I had time but I couldn't do the electricity question again.So I copied my friends table.Is it going to ge tme in any sort of trouble ? I'm really worried.And he wasn't sitting next to me. So yeah I wanted to know what's gonna happen now :/

How could you copy the table if he wasn't next to you?
Btw a map is also sent to the examiner that where were you sitting in the exam.
I hope it don't harm you but if examiner notices the exact same reading then you might be in trouble.

Reaction score
its not allowed to discuss paper until 24 hours ....otherwise we'll be banned ...so plss don't disscuss the paper guys!!!!!!!!!!