• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics 9702 33

how was the paper ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
its not allowed to discuss paper until 24 hours ....otherwise we'll be banned ...so plss don't disscuss the paper guys!!!!!!!!!!
ya i know but relationship comes in every paper, depends on U that u hold it true or not, so no harm done
but ya wont discuss,

Reaction score
ya i know but relationship comes in every paper, depends on U that u hold it true or not, so no harm done
but ya wont discuss,
Yes you are right it depends on ones % difference in the values K.
You can either support or not support the equation via showing complete calculations.

People usually argue that equation was valid or not. But it depends and varies from person to person.
In marking schemes you would never see examiner supporting or showing an equation invalid

Reaction score
It was easy, but i found it hard because of bad luck. In chemistry they didnt provide me with reagents, today, the provided half of the lab with poor quality instruments that didnt even work. My rheostat, my ammeter, my voltmeter didnt work. I tried three times and then asked the invigulator to set up the experiment, he took 45 min but something was wrong with ammeter and voltmeter and rheostat and on my request he had to change everything, in the remaining minutes left, i set up my experiment, got two reading and made up the rest since they promised me compensation of time. But later on refused to give it to me.
I had a talk with the british council person and supervisor who had promised me compensation of time, at first he refused to do anything but then i requested that at least he should write a letter to CIE or british council, telling them to liniently check my paper, so they noted my candidate and centre no and agreed to it. But somehow, i cannot bring myself up to trust them since they broke my trust when they said they would compensate for the time and didnt even listen to my complains when they refused to give me extra time.
I have written to british council too.
People are gonna ask why i didnt check the instruments, my andwer is i did, but just two minutes before the practical started, the invigulator came and changed places of all the students, thus i ended up in someone elses station who hadnt checked his instruments most probably.
Guys, do you think they will write the letter? I have asked my school to do so too and ill go to school tomorrow and make sure that they write it. There were a few more students like me who were promised extra time and werent given any. Thanks to Allah, somehow, i hadnt trusted them and put in make belief values and in the remaining time plotted a graph. The others have left their whole question number one becausee they were promised compensation of time like me.

No, they won't write a letter for you. Go and talk to your school principal/ director to send a report to cie, then cie will definitely take some action and might not cut your marks.. :)

Reaction score
i did an untidy work in 2nd one....very untidy but understandable by eyes...coz i had missed an instruction...will marks b cut?

Reaction score
i did an untidy work in 2nd one....very untidy but understandable by eyes...coz i had missed an instruction...will marks b cut?
Make sure its visible
and u highlighted or underlined it
Easier for the examiner to find out

Reaction score
And significant figures of voltmetrr and ammeter reading and uncertainty?
What was your value of uncertainty?
i think it ws 0.85%, nd voltmeter nd ammeter both to 3 sf
piece of advice, dont make me discuss paper b4 24 hr, i dnt wanna get banned plzz

Reaction score
Securing 40 Marks in Paper 3 is equal to secure 10 marks in Paper 2
so if paper went bad ,dont worry , it is easy to secure grades , just now work for MCQs
then every thing shall be fine

If you manage to get 2 A's in two components of that particular subject, a B is reserved for you ! ;)

Reaction score
Dude he was sitting on the table opposite to mine and quite far away. And after I was done with question one. We changed places so I sat next to him after the teacher had taken the map thinggy. And what type of trouble I might be in exactly :/

Reaction score
Dude he was sitting on the table opposite to mine and quite far away. And after I was done with question one. We changed places so I sat next to him after the teacher had taken the map thinggy. And what type of trouble I might be in exactly :/

I'm not sure but I heard that they do also send a map of the seating.
But don't worry man just concentrate on your next paper
practical's weightage is just 12%.they really don't matter , what matter is p4 ,p2 ,p1
My cousin in AS LEVEL got these components AAC , C in practical still his overall grade was A.