• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics p22?

ho was the paper?

• a piece of cake

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • average

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • a nitghmare

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is paper discussion allowed prior to the 24hrs rules??????????? :O :O :O :O :O

Reaction score
I m so worriedd! :( i messed up quite a few things!! :( what will be he gt!! :( i m so worried! :(

Reaction score
Amplitude was 40 mm. A travelled a total distance of 80 mm and amplitude is the distance from mean position. Just divide 80 with 2 and thats the answer.

how u did that part in which it was to draw wave 0.05 sec later than shown ?

Reaction score
Amplitude was 40 mm. A travelled a total distance of 80 mm and amplitude is the distance from mean position. Just divide 80 with 2 and thats the answer.
in 1 complete oscillation a moved from lowest to highest then back to lowest point which us equal to 4amplitude. Therefore the amplitude is 20mm.

Stationary or progressive?
the wave was progressive aa it hadnt reached the other end . A stationary wave is formed when the reflected and incident wave superimpose.

Reaction score
I wrote distance 0.093. Because the previous question had estimated KE to be 1.3 whereas when we were solving it was 1.25. Any idea if I'll lose marks over it because I did use the same formula and the same answer as previous one given?

Reaction score
I'm gonna get an A* in the paper Wohooooooo!!

Kidding, hope I manage to get a C/D :D