• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics p22?

ho was the paper?

• a piece of cake

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • average

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • a nitghmare

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
for ques 2. the answer to the second part was 0.2cm/s . I could'nt do the first part. and for the wave I wrote progressive and transverse and shifted the wave to the right where they asked to sketch. Many say it was stationary though :(

Reaction score
for ques 2. the answer to the second part was 0.2cm/s . I could'nt do the first part. and for the wave I wrote progressive and transverse and shifted the wave to the right where they asked to sketch. Many say it was stationary though :(

yar it was progressive

Reaction score
no its too high what was your answer for the speed of the wave mine was 7.5ms
speed 7.5 yea but the distance 120m is probably right.

speed was 3x10^8ms and time taken for wave to travel from initial point to reflector and then back to initial point was 0.8x10^-6 s . v=d/t ---> d=240m. distance of reflector from initial point = 240/2 --> 120m

Reaction score
I'm gonna get an A* in the paper Wohooooooo!!

Kidding, hope I manage to get a C/D :D
Love, A* is not possible as it is. The highest grade in AS Level is A ;)

And, I will hopefully get a B. Praying to the mighty God, cos if not, then I might as well be dead.

Reaction score
speed 7.5 yea but the distance 120m is probably right.

speed was 3x10^8ms and time taken for wave to travel from initial point to reflector and then back to initial point was 0.8x10^-6 s . v=d/t ---> d=240m. distance of reflector from initial point = 240/2 --> 120m
This IDIOT is right :p i was also gettinh 240 hm but forgot to divide by 2 but m sure i will get marks