• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics P41

Reaction score
Most of them saying it was okay but easy. But many people made silly mistakes so I guess the threshold will be 63 something. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
i did 42 but i guse its the same ya thats true i made silly mistakes ! that will cost me 30 to 35 marks in the whole paper

Reaction score
i hope the threshold is really low??
and btw....is th threshold supposed to be the same of all the variants of the same ppr?

Reaction score
i did soo many silly mistakes too, but the paper was easy compared to previous years so i expect the threshold to be around 68

Reaction score
the threshold shoud be 66+ but as we know ppl still make mistakes.....so can lets see

Reaction score
I think the threshold will be a little bit higher, but it has never been more than 65. I thought the paper was easy, but for those who didn't study, there's no way they could do some of the questions.

Reaction score
TheDukee said:
I think the threshold will be a little bit higher, but it has never been more than 65. I thought the paper was easy, but for those who didn't study, there's no way they could do some of the questions.

i couldnt do well despite solving all the past papers easily..well,do you think i will pass if i got around 28?

Reaction score
guys...................stop discussing paper 4 wht has been done cannot be undone..........just think if it was this easy then paper 5 must be v.v.v.v.tough!!!!!!!!!!! so start preparing frm today for p5.

Reaction score
you wont pass this paper with a 28!!! *sigh*
just give your best in the other papers and youll pass for sure!!

Reaction score
nisurju said:
TheDukee said:

i couldnt do well despite solving all the past papers easily..well,do you think i will pass if i got around 28?

You can check the threshold for past years, at least for summed 2010 the minimum mark for an E was 16. A 28 will most likely give a D, but you can increase it easily with the Paper 5.

Reaction score
A pass is considered to be a C grade (minimum) when you apply to universities with your A levels result so try to aim for a C and not an E or D.
start preparing today for at least AS physics hopefully it will rescue.........

Reaction score
On a positive note, P41 is 38% of your grade. While you can work hard and nail the 62%

Reaction score
does this mean that even if i get U in p4 i will pass if i do good in other papers??i am pretty good in p1 and p2.section B of p5 is easy but they never taught the first part in school..

Reaction score
Yeah mate . You can pass ut honestly you have work your arse off for the other papers and I am pretty sure you would land a decent grade,.

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so happy to hear that.i was so upset from yesterday.thanks guys!!!