• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics paper 12? (no discussions till 24 hours)

Reaction score
Hey
I have figure out that 8 questions were.repeated but as we cant discuss now i will post all the repaeted questions at 2pm !!!!
Man are u posting the repeated questions? I ve a hunch but i cant b sure since i vent practiced too many papers b4 da exam :(

Reaction score
Hey
Man are u posting the repeated questions? I ve a hunch but i cant b sure since i vent practiced too many papers b4 da exam :(
can u share some repeated ones with us?? like I have got one potentiometer nd clay one?? did u get sth else??

Reaction score
can u share some repeated ones with us?? like I have got one potentiometer nd clay one?? did u get sth else??
the potentiometer question was repeated?
there is a question similar to it but its not the same( nov 12 p13 no36)

Reaction score
um jst sure abt da clay one man...but smn sed 8 questions were repeated..was he high? :D

Reaction score
for your kind information I have done papers from 2003 to 2012 and me tell you that surely you might have done only 1 varient while I have done all the three varients for each and every paper ...:ROFLMAO:o_O

and also for yr kind of information let me tell u only 2 variants are different :ROFLMAO: 3rd one is same :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
for num 39( or 38) , the question about the graph
wasnt the answer D ( potential is zero at Y)

what about the question about the bow .
was the answer 53?

did any of you guys get 1.5MJ as answer for one of the questions

average speed of aeroplane = 480

and finally the question about the lamps.
did both lamps have normal brightness?

accept for yr average speed my all answers matches with you :p

Reaction score
for that question. i only remember the answer :D

anyway what was the answer to the question about the two lamps ( 250V 240V 10V 60W etc)

i said normal brightness becoz current was same in both lamps and the current from power supply was also same as the lamps i guess the current was 0.25A