• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I love physics and i m pretty good at it too. But i dont why the hell i do such blunders in my exam :/ My paper was just ok. I hope the threshold is low ;(

Reaction score
I love physics and i m pretty good at it too. But i dont why the hell i do such blunders in my exam :/ My paper was just ok. I hope the threshold is low ;(
same with me....i thanks to Allah understand physics....btw CIE questions freak me out!!
How was ur exam??

Reaction score
dun't worry the threshold will b low
IDK! hope SO but i really think that other pupils around the world will find it easy which means there is less chances of the GT being low coz in a way if u think of it, the exam wasnt that hard except that i messed it up!

Reaction score
IDK! hope SO but i really think that other pupils around the world will find it easy which means there is less chances of the GT being low coz in a way if u think of it, the exam wasnt that hard except that i messed it up!
ok den just focus on prayers now dats all i can say

Reaction score
same with me....i thanks to Allah understand physics....btw CIE questions freak me out!!
How was ur exam??
Yar in my school i am the one solving the physics problems for others but i dont know why i make such silly mistakes. :/ What do u expect the threshold to be?

Reaction score
the thresholds are u sually between 30-38 and u seriously think u r gonna loose 20 marks

Reaction score
threshold would be below 40, becoz evry1 i knw had dne fullishly, n paper was too long yarrr

Reaction score
I dunno, I found it a bit harder than usual. Losing around 3-4 marks for sure, unsure about 10-15 other marks. :\