• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics paper 3 /32

Reaction score
what did u write in the magnet entering the coil thing thy asked for direction .... wat was tht

Reaction score
looool same here hope the curve will be low since i messed up also in paper one

Reaction score
some parts were easy like logic gates and the first 2 pages bt the rest was ... i dnt even remeber wat i wrote all crap i had in my brain i wrote it there

Reaction score
Guys, could you tell me which topics or chapters came ine The Physics paper 3 exam? Here is my email [email protected] or you could respond to me here! :p cheers. Plz do reply, i need the topics that where in the exam, may june 12.

Reaction score
Worst exam ever -_______-
And I'm usually the kind of student getting an A* in physics but that exam was shit. It sucked BIG TIME! :(

Reaction score
The physics exam setter definitely lost their minds . May the curve be in our favor.:cry:

Reaction score
since biology paper 3 and physics paper 3 was hard we are expected that chemistry paper 3 will be freaking hard shet :/