• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 4

How was physics paper 4 ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
What Next ?

Which variant? Mine is 41 and if you are the same then what did you get for the last question on shm? Isn't it prportionality because mass of the oscillating body is not given. I forgot I think it's about EK and speed

Reaction score
for 41 the first question wat was the the ratio of the gravitational field strength of earth and jupiter??

Reaction score
for 41 the first question wat was the the ratio of the gravitational field strength of earth and jupiter??

I put g=GM/r^2 for both of them and cancelled out GM from the ratio as this is constant for both planets. So the ratio turned out to be the ratio of the two radii squared... What did u do there?

Reaction score
yeah i did that too and i got an answer with 5 point something. i just want to verify that if thats correct

Reaction score
How did you guys do the acoustic impedance question last part. Why should high frequency ultrasound be used instead of low frequency?