• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics practical 34?

Reaction score
in first question i took distance from newton meter at regular interval like 30,35,40,45 am i right?

Reaction score
Yep.

My distances were 49 44.5 38.5 33.5 28.5 though
my first length was 50 and i dont know exactly the distance of newton meter from edge if i am wrong then how many marks i will loose
my gradient was 306 in cm and y intercept was -4.12

Reaction score
my first length was 50 and i dont know exactly the distance of newton meter from edge if i am wrong then how many marks i will loose
my gradient was 306 in cm and y intercept was -4.12

No marks will get deducted you'd get full... THE DISTANCE will vary from student to student.. like one guy could be getting 35 40.5 45.5 while the other can be getting 34 39 46 .. it all depends on the center... And it also depends on the holes which that student takes...

Your gradient and y intercept are fine as well.. as long as you wrote the unit on the next page as Ncm and N..

I worked in meters so got 2.71 as gradient and -3.55 as y intercept..

Reaction score
No marks will get deducted you'd get full... THE DISTANCE will vary from student to student.. like one guy could be getting 35 40.5 45.5 while the other can be getting 34 39 46 .. it all depends on the center... And it also depends on the holes which that student takes...

Your gradient and y intercept are fine as well.. as long as you wrote the unit on the next page as Ncm and N..

I worked in meters so got 2.71 as gradient and -3.55 as y intercept..
thanks.what will be gt

Reaction score
can we write in the last question that use electric pump or put weight to apply constant pressure on plunger?this was guess before the paper