• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Applied ICT practical and theory!

Reaction score
I think the practical was fairly easy but the theory was indeed difficult! eg. the file server question and the supercomputers one!
If any one does AICT, please share your reactions.

Thanks and good luck!

Reaction score
I think you are talking about A2 level AICT. Yup the practical was easy compared to previous years. However, the examiners did cover the mark(s) gain in practical by setting difficult theory paper.
O lord! and there after my practical 4 i thought i have gain marks to cover what i messed up in my AS level practical! :cry:

Anyways lets hope for the best!

P.S: were you able to complete the whole theory paper in time?and how many candidates appeared for the exam from your centre?..... there were only two at my centre (including me) :fool:

Reaction score
Yeah i meant the A2 prac. it was indeed pretty easy! I just finished the theory paper 3 in the nick of time....AICT is not so popular it seems. There were just 5 others in my centre.
Anyways best of luck in the remaining papers. :)