• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the chemistry unit 2 paper?

Reaction score
i thought it was an alright paper....except i had no idea how ammonia's pungent quality is an advantage when used as a fuel lol

Reaction score
i thought it was an alright paper....except i had no idea how ammonia's pungent quality is an advantage when used as a fuel lol
i think the answer was that ppl wont get addicted to it like petrol so less solvent abuse

Reaction score
and what about that question 'why is ozone used instead of chlorine as a disinfectant and etc etc, eventhough both are toxic?' What did you guys write for that?

Reaction score
i just left out the qn asking how pungent ammonia is advantageous...had no idea...and i said that when using chlorine to disinfect, there are higher chances that it travels up to the atmosphere and depletes the ozone...but when ozone's used instead, this can be avoided...

Reaction score
For the advantage of the pungent smell of ammonia i wrote that people will be alerted that ammonia is present i a room etc